July 28, 2009

Busy

Been really busy lately. 3rd thermo test yesterday. Final a week from this Friday. Lots of reading, note taking, flashcard making, and homework. Not to mention movies and poker with the guys from work, cat night, boggle sessions, dinner with the tv, etc. Tomorrow I will head to either Dicks or Sports Authority, but probably Dicks since it is closer, and pick up some workout/running clothes and a stopwatch. I already have an ipod shuffle, with the built in clip, so all I need to do is maybe update the tunes on it and I should be good to go.

I'll make sure I have some water before and after the race and I can always cool off with the pool or cool shower.

I recently bought a nice scale from BB&B so I will be able to track not only my running, but my weight as well. Expect frequent weigh-ins.

Hope to start my first day asap, maybe tomorrow. Hopefully it will be cooler, it was 88F here today.

Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment